Jan 20, 2017

fear

I'm craving you. I'm craving your voice. I'm craving you. My inner being is craving your inner being. And I cannot explain it. And who do I explain it to.
I'm fighting myself. My need to reach out, and my reason who says we both deserve peace. And then I don't know if it's my pride that is stopping me from reaching out and that voice that says "she should fight for you". And then there is love, there is kindness and compassion, and the belief that forgiveness will set me free. And then there is a fear that if I show you any of this, I will be hurt again and then I'm back at square one. And then I know how much healing happens in being vulnerable, but I don't know if that is going to open me to a possibility to get hurt even more.

I just want to talk to you. I don't need to know why. I don't need to hear this is better for both of us. I don't need to hear any explanations. I just want to talk to you. Simple as that. I just want to talk to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment