Feb 15, 2017

on female mentors and wise women

I'm a firm believer in Universe and that you get what you put out there.
For few years now, I've been asking and saying to the Universe, I need a mentor, or an older female who's gonna guide me through life.
And the more I was asking, the more women showed up in my life to act as such. And I'm incredibly grateful for each and every one of them for entering my life and for healing the wounds of the past and for being themselves. And for giving and sharing their life lessons and their wisdom with me. I'm so lucky and blessed.

I'm also incredibly grateful to find out about these amazing and beautiful warriors, as they entered my virtual Universe when I was ready to hear, embrace and soak in their truths, that just happen to be my truths as well.

Miss Iyanla Vanzant and Tamara Levinson Campos, thank you for being brave, authentic and for believing in love.



0 comments:

Post a Comment