Jul 8, 2010

how little we need to be happy

One of my friends said a funny thing the other day. He said, she will blog about us, when she feels happy.
And today I do.

I really feel happy.

I had two amazing days, full of surprises, which reminded me how little I need to feel happy and fulfilled.

I finally received my BLEND shirts, which makes me a first walking ambassador of love in Serbia from today. Isn't that simply wonderful?

My city is occupied with the beautiful people from all around the world - all with the same goal: to have fun at the upcoming EXIT festival.

The vibe of the city I love is truly amazing.

I have also been accepted to the TEDx conference.

So what more could I wish?

Music that touched each and every part of my body, and friends, my beautiful friends.


In joy,
and finally fresh,

S

0 comments:

Post a Comment